I wanted to explore some future areas where that I would like to write about:
1) Using Sharepoint as a VM deployment configuration source for automated VM deployment.
2) Using Sharepoint as an ESXi host deployment configuration source automated ESXi configuration.
3) Health checking in the vSphere environment, I think we can all agree that vCheck( thank you to the incredibly talented Alan Renouf) is the champion resource here and this can be found at:
This is useful from SMB to large Enterprise scale environments.
4) My experiences with the VCAP-DCA and VCAP-DCD.
5) My work in progress experience to attempt the VCDX.
6) My adventures and experiences in the world of cloud computing.
Its funny to write about the things that you want to write about and I hope they can eventuate soon, although with a new job and two small children, my free hours are few and far between.